Nutritional genetics has made significant strides in the last 5 years, paving the way for personalized nutrition based on genetic profile. Knowing one’s genetic profile can make it much easier to follow the instructions of one’s nutritionist and achieve one’s goal faster.
With a sample of a few cells from inside the mouth, we provide that information of your genetic material that with the help of individualized dietary interventions, gives you the opportunity to improve your health by making targeted changes in your dietary choices.
If you want to get answers regarding:
- How many carbohydrates, fats and proteins do you need for weight loss or maintenance
- What will help you lose your weight more easily
- If and how much coffee, salt, alcohol you can consume
- What are your absolute needs for vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- If you have genes associated with emotional food intake
Then choose this service!