Do you wish to become a mother? Then it is very important to follow a balanced diet and have a normal weight. This can help you conceive easily and have a healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy later. Nutrition can also make a big difference if you are in the process of artificial insemination.
With the balanced diet that I will provide you, you will be able to:
- Prepare your body properly to accept the fetus
- Get all the nutrients you need
- Have improved results in your preventive medical examinations
- Improve your psychology and feel more confident about this big step
Pregnancy is a magical experience for a woman. But special care is needed, as the fetus, through the mother, must receive all the necessary nutrients that will contribute to its healthy development. On the other hand, the mother needs to receive the necessary food that will help her cope with her own needs.
With the personalized diet that we will shape together, you will be able to:
- Provide nutritional support to you and your baby throughout your pregnancy
- Get the calories and all the healthy ingredients you need
- Do not deviate from your goal
- Follow your doctor’s recommendations
During the breastfeeding period, not only does the baby receive all the nutrients it needs for its healthy development, but the mother loses the extra pounds of pregnancy as well.
A proper nutrition program, tailored to your nutritional needs will provide you with all those nutrients that need to be provided to the baby, through breast milk.
With a personalized diet plan you will be able to:
- Provide all the significant nutrients to your baby
- To easily lose the extra weight of pregnancy
- Follow a nutritious diet for you and your baby
During the first session, it is important for me to get to know you and lay the foundations of your diet.
- Analysis of your medical history according to the medical examinations that you will have with you
- Write down your eating habits and preferences
- Weight measurements (fat measurement, body measurement, etc.). You should not have consumed any food or fluids before you come
- Define your goals in detail
- Personalized diet based on all of the above
The first session lasts 1 hour and each subsequent session 30 minutes.
Frequency of sessions: 1 per week
- Evaluation of the previous week
- Identification of any issues and solutions to address them
- Adapt and reform your diet based on your next week’s program